This paper bag turkey craft is simple, only requiring five easy steps! If you have older children doing this craft, you can make it more of a challenge by having them make their own paper bag with brown craft paper.
List of Supplies for Paper Bag Turkey:
- Brown paper bag (or brown paper, if you choose to make your own paper bag)
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Template for Paper Bag Turkey
Instructions for Making Paper Bag Turkey:
After you gather your supplies, take your paper bag and fold down the top (open) end of the bag. Then cut it into a curved shape.
Prepare the beak (a small triangle), eyes, and wattle from colored craft papers.
Attach the eyes, beak, and wattle on the folded and curved part of the paper bag.
Now prepare the tail feathers cutouts for the paper bag turkey.
Attach the tail feathers on the back side of the turkey bag to complete the craft.
Looking for More Thanksgiving Crafts?
- You’ll find that this Thanksgiving Turkey Craft is an easy project to do with your kids.
- For Lego enthusiasts, this Lego turkey craft is a fun Thanksgiving project you might want to do with your kids.
- Family Gratitude Jars make an easy project that also give you a simple way to practice thankfulness throughout the holiday season.
- This Thanksgiving math game printable is one that kids of all ages can play, created specifically with multi-age children in mind!