Free Printable Stocking Stuffer Coupon Book for Homeschoolers
I thought it would be super fun to give the kids coupons in their stockings to use in our homeschool. I love putting together my kids’ Christmas stockings, and I enjoy finding small (but fun!) things to put in them.
Of course I include “regular” items each year like:
- fingernail clippers (How on earth do they manage to lose their clippers every single year?!)
- small flashlights
- mechanical pencils (These are my favorite but Trish LOVES these!)
- tiny notebooks
- Silly Putty
- bandaids – Yes, these are cute enough to add to a stocking!
- post-it notes – Are you seeing a trend here? We don’t like boring desks!
- earbuds – My son loves these if you are not splurging for AirPods!
- fingernail polish
- tiny Lego sets
But I thought it would be fun to create coupon books for my kids to use throughout the year too. I made these printable coupon books with 24 pre-written coupons which include things like “Do school at the park,” “Have a pajama day,” and “Bake cookies for math class.”
I tried to use a balance of easy-to-fulfill coupons (like a movie day), hands-on fun (like a science Saturday), and things the kids would really find to be fun.
You can pick and choose which ones you use if you want to leave any of my ideas out, or you can use the blank coupons to write your own coupons.