I am so excited to bring this great homeschool giveaway to all of you lovely readers! Vendors from several categories have graciously agreed to provide excellent prizes, so this is your chance to learn more about these wonderful curriculum companies, and have a chance to win a copy of EACH one. If you’re new to homeschooling, you know how fun it is to check out curriculum companies and decide if they will work for your family’s needs. If you’re a seasoned homeschooler, you most likely STILL love exploring curriculum! Either way, I encourage you to scroll through, take time to browse these wonderful vendors’ sites, and please enter to win this fun giveaway!
If you’re new to homeschooling, you know how fun it is to check out curriculum companies and decide if they will work for your family’s needs. If you’re a seasoned homeschooler, you most likely STILL love exploring curriculum! Either way, I encourage you to scroll through, take time to browse these wonderful vendors’ sites, and then enter to win!
This homeschool giveaway is brought to you by the Homeschool Blogging Connection team. We will have one grand prize winner who will receive a copy of each prize. That’s worth a total of $549! We will also have two additional winners for The Reading Game.
The giveaway will remain open until April 30th at 11:59 p.m.
Prize: CTC Math Curriculum 12 month family membership Value: $297
CTC Math Curriculum provides a complete on-line learning experience and each lesson teaches as much as an entire school math lesson in an average of just 5 minutes! The family membership is appropriate for all ages.
- 1,367 animated and narrated math lessons
- A bank of over 57,000 interactive questions
- Diagnostic tests
- Instant feedback to students and regular reporting to parents
- Algebra, statistics, geometry, trigonometry, probability plus more
- Your online math tutor
Prize: The Reading Game – Value: $34.95 (3 winners!)
The Reading Game includes six beautifully illustrated story books, six decks of matching playing cards, & a Teacher and Parent’s Guide. The Reading Game is appropriate for all children learning to read.
- Your child can be reading in a week with “The Reading Game”!
- It starts with a simple fast action-memory card game that teaches five words at a time.
- Picture flashcards reinforce words learned through game play with simple phrases and introduce capitalization and punctuation.
- Each of the content rich stories is told using only the 30 words learned through game play.
- This staged learning format ensures success and no frustration – and builds confidence and enjoyment
- On completing the series, the student has a reading vocabulary of 180 words, many of them Dolch and High Frequency words and will have successfully read six storybooks all on their own.
- The Reading Game was created by “Wordly Wise” author Kenneth Hodkinson.
Prize: King Of Israel Board Game – Value $49.99
Funhill Games is offering one winner the King of Israel Board Game. This Biblical board game is fun for the whole family and educational at the same time. The King of Israel Board Game is labeled for ages 14 and up, however younger children can play the game with assistance.
- Kings of Israel is a cooperative game that places two to four players in the role of prophets struggling to save their nation from threats both internal and external.
- Kings of Israel is a board game taking place in Israel (the Northern Kingdom) during the reign of its kings up until Israel’s destruction by Assyria.
- Players are on a team and each person represents a line of prophets that are trying to remove evil and idols from Israel, while building altars to help guide Israel in the upcoming difficult years.
- If the players are able to build enough altars before the game ends, they win.
- If the group runs out of sin cubes or idols, or if the timeline token reaches Assyria destroying Israel, the prophets lose.
Prize: Math Mammoth Light Blue Series CD, grades 1-7(A) – Value: $167.50 USD
Math Mammoth Light Blue Series constitutes a full elementary mathematics curriculum for grades 1-7A.
Some of the main features of the curriculum are:
- It is mastery oriented, concentrating fairly long on one topic, with fairly few topics per grade;
- It focuses on conceptual understanding.
- Visual models and exercises are used a lot.
- Mental math and number sense are emphasized.
- The curriculum is nearly self-teaching for many children, since the explanations of concepts are found in the student worktext. Thus it requires fairly little preparation time from the teacher.
- The curriculum meets and exceeds the Common Core Standards.
Special: Get 33% off of any Math Mammoth Light Blue series products! Use coupon code MAMMOTH777 on this page: Math Mammoth Light Blue Series. This coupon offer is valid till April 30, 2015.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: All entrants will be added to the Homeschool Encouragement Delivered Newsletter. The vendors in this giveaway will also be provided with your email address.