We are huge Kindle Fire fans. Bug got one for Christmas a couple years ago, and I still stand by it being the one tool that brought his reading from that painful, sound it all out stage, into fluency. A kindle fire will get your child reading, plain and simple!
National Reading Month is one of my favorite excuses to CELEBRATE with a fun homeschool giveaway! The brand new Homeschool Blogging Connection team is giving away this fabulous Brand New Kid’s Kindle FireHD 6 with Volume-Limiting Headphones.
Here are some great reasons to have a Kid’s Kindle Fire.
- Free Time Unlimited – 5000 books, games and videos your child can watch for free.
- 2 Year Warranty – “Enjoy the peace of mind with an unprecedented 2-year worry-free guarantee—if they break it, return it and we’ll replace it for free. No questions asked”
- Starts in Amazon Free Time – Built to keep your kids safe. Access to the regular operating system is available for parents who can then control accounts for each child. When the Kindle is turned on it opens in the child’s account and requires a password to switch the parent’s account.
- Allows Time Limits – You can set time limits individually on videos, games, and book reading. you can also require book reading before gaming.
- Built-in camera (Kid’s love that!)
- Includes a Kid-Proof Case
Disclosure: When you enter this giveaway, you will be added to the Homeschool Encouragement newsletter. We offer frequent homeschool giveaways, free printables and encouragement for Moms through a weekly newsletter.