This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Best Western. All opinions are 100% mine.
Next month, I am headed on my first business trip. I’m going to be going to a homeschool convention to work for one of my favorite vendors, and I have to confess that I really cannot wait!
There is something wonderful about time alone in a hotel room. I may be going for work, but there are some things on my agenda just for me.
My plans include:
- Eating sweets out in the open instead of trying to sneak it in the kitchen
- Eating dinner without sharing
- Going to the bathroom without a child banging on the door
- Sleeping without a little hand in my face
- Wearing nice clothing without fear of stains
- Spending a whole day without needing to wipe someone else’s bum
- and…. many other things non-moms take for granted.
Now, this trip would be even more fun if it wasn’t for work. Can you imagine having a couple of days to relax on a “Me-Time” vacation?
Best Western is looking to reward a busy mom with a much needed fun vacation. One lucky mom is going to win five nights in any Best Western hotel and a $2500 Mastercard gift card. All you need to do is head on over to the sweepstakes page, and nominate someone to win. If the person you nominated wins, you’ll win the same prize!
If you win, you can enjoy some free time… or I suppose you could take the whole family on vacation with you. Either way, make sure you don’t bring any work to do! Moms, this means you have to make sure your husband comes prepared to handle all the diapering and disciple so you can have a bit of a break!
Enter the Mom Me-Time Sweepstakes from Best Western.